Cordyceps, the "miracle ingredient," the power within Cordyceps was discovered 1,500 years ago in the Tibetan mountain pastures. Chinese herdsmen observed that their cattle and livestock became very energetic after eating a grass-like mushroom - even the older animals became vigorous and more youthful in their actions. Chinese practitioners were soon making up powerful potions of this substance for many of life's maladies.
About 1,000 years later, the Emperor's physicians in the Ming Dynasty learned about this Tibetan wonder and used this knowledge with their own wisdom to develop powerful and potent uses of this wonder substance known as Cordyceps.
The health benefits of Cordyceps Sinensis are obvious in:
* Anti-aging, weakness
* The declining of sex drive
* Lowering raised blood lipid levels
* Strengthening the body's immunity
* Chronic bronchitis, coughing
* Poor resistance of respiratory tract, catching flu easily
* Regulating blood pressure (high or low blood pressure)
* Asthma, allergic rhinitis
* Poor renal function, renal injuries by chemicals
* Poor function of lungs & kidneys, irregular menstruation
For man, the indication is impotence,
declined sex drive, aching in lower back and knees, dislike
of cold in limbs.
For woman, the indication is pain in lower back and knees, dizziness and tinnitus, as well as dislike of cold, insomnia, overly frequent menstruation, and thin and copious leucorrhoea.
Cordyceps provides tremendous health benefits as listed below:
1. It is very effective in reducing
arrhythmia with an efficacy up to 94%. When the product
was applied to 200 different ailments, no toxic side-
effects were detected.
2. It can be used in the treatment of Chronic Nephropathy and Chronic Nephritis. Moreover, it has a diuretic effect and is good for the prevention of Nephralgia.
3. It helps strengthen the immune system of tumor patients who have received radiotherapy, chemotherapy or surgery. It is remarkable for stabilizing the hemogram, increasing the blood cells and protein for producing blood plasma and for eliminating side- effects after various therapies. Furthermore, the product is a synergist for reinforcing the efficacy of radiotherapy.
4. It provides remarkable benefits for various Climatic Age Illness, Impotence, Emission, Neurasthenia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Cirrhosis, flabby waist and knees.
5. It is also effective in lowering the lipoproteinemia level, and in preventing Arterio-Sclerosisand Coronary heart disease, as well as certain other diseases related to blood vessels of the brain.
6. It helps stimulate the immune system of the elderly and strengthens their resistance to illness. Frequent dosage can prevent senile disorders.
7. Aging is due to the insufficient secretion of sexual hormones. Cordyceps Sinensis is, in this regard, a hormone stimulator. Moreover, the aging effect is to a large extent attributed to the rise of active monoamine oxidize enzyme inside the body and Cordyceps Sinensis can effectively inhibit the increase of such an enzyme. Thus, it is an anti-aging medicine which helps regenerate the organic functioning of humans. After a three-week dose, patients with the aforesaid symptoms may feel improvement. In general, this product is a tonic good for bodily nourishment and for stimulating brain activity. Long-term use can strengthen the body against foreign attacks, improve organic functioning, strengthen the immune system and in turn, help bring longevity.
Content: each capsule 525 mg
(0.525 g) 100% Certified by QAI Organic grown in USA Cordyceps.
Dosage: 3 capsules 2 times a day with meals.